Grow Your Own Fund
An Acorn Fund with the Foundation requires a minimum donation of £1,000 a year with a commitment to build the value of the fund in future years. This can be achieved by an individual taxpayer by giving just £65 a month and the Foundation will then claim the Gift Aid to make an annual £1,000 donation.
A donation of £25,000 can be used to create your own Named Fund.
Benefits of setting up a Fund
- Give to local causes of your choice
- Real impact on the community by making grants to local groups
- We assess all organisations ensuring your donation will go to a genuine project or organisation in need
- Your Fund is in your chosen name or company name forever
- Excellent tax benefits
- Press coverage
- Publicity through Community Foundation literature, events and website
- Minimal amount of your time spent on administration
- No need to make Charity Commission returns
- Involvement of you and your staff in Community Foundation events
- An independent panel of local people assesses and recommends funding of grants
- No need for separate set of Trustees for your Fund
- Anonymity for those who wish it
To find out more please contact the Community Foundation office on 01952 201858
Community Foundation Grants
Grants £250 -£5,000. Funding is still available for local projects, run by local people, in areas of disadvantage. Application deadline: Friday, 1st March 2013
Further information in our Grants section or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.
The Midcounties Co-operative Community Fund. Up to £2,000 grants for community groups who have been members of Midcounties Co-operative for at least 3 months. The programme is now open for applications. The closing date is 8th February 2013.
Check in Grants section for more details.
New online access!
Thanks for visiting our new website. Browse it to find out more about us and our projects.